- Created by Rebbecca Matthews, HL7 AU Secretary, last modified by Brett Esler on 09 Jul, 2020
Co-chairs: Danielle Bancroft and Dion McMurtrie
Safe medication management is a critical clinical safety issue.
The HL7 Australia Medication Workgroup (WG) provides a forum for stakeholders and interest parties to contribute and discuss matters related to clinical and technical contents of medication information.
The mission of this WG is to assure that these medication information contents:
- meets the requirements of prescribing/ordering, dispensing and supply, administration and use
- supports the understanding and review of patient’s medical profile and management
- are interoperable (clinically and technically)
Interested parties/stakeholders from the clinical and technical communities are welcome and encouraged to join and participate in the activities of this WG.
As a member of HL7 Medication WG, you will be able to:
- Help shape the direction(s) of and contribute to this workgroup in the adoption, adaption (localisation) and development of interoperable contents to support safe medication information exchanges and management
- Receive regular updates on the trends in national and international standards in interoperable medication information including FHIR medication resources and other HL7 Pharmacy standards
- Gain hands-on experiences in the adoption, adaption, development and implementation of interoperable medication information through HL7 Australia sponsored events such as Connectathons and Clinician-on-FHIR
All Publications Listed at HL7 Australia Standards Development
Call for Co-Chair Nomination
If you have an interest in being co-chair for this working group please contact the Working Group Liaison Officer on email firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate.
Ideally each working group will have 2 or more co-chairs.
NEW DAY AND TIME FOR CALLS
Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Next meeting Wednesday 9:30am Eastern Standard Time (Every 2 Weeks)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/8838248492
or Phone: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088, Meeting ID: 883 824 8492
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=tiJBLgpQ1Jwgz8W6fYSFjBfO0TXzS_yE
Draft/Discussions/Minutes: Here on Confluence (see the navigation at the left)
Discussions: Please refer to the FHIR discussion forums at https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/australia
Technical Artifacts: FHIR Implementation Guide artifacts can be found at http://hl7.org.au/fhir
MED20201202 Meeting02 Dec, 2020 • created by Brett Esler
MED20201104 Meeting04 Nov, 2020 • created by Brett Esler
MED20200909 Meeting09 Sep, 2020 • updated by Brett Esler • view change
MED20200826 Meeting26 Aug, 2020 • updated by Brett Esler • view change
MED20200826 Meeting26 Aug, 2020 • updated by Dusica Bojicic • view change
- No labels