- How will FHIR profiles/messages/documents get mapped to the v2/CDA world in the wild
- Management of the governance of these artifacts
- Promotion and alignment of activities for governance
- Education for all levels (dev, operation, use) and awareness of activities
- Hosting the development of profile artifacts for collaboration/consensus
- Localizing the FHIR terminologies (bringing forward the AU v2 content into FHIR)
The next regular meeting of PA is by web-conference 2 weekly, Wed 11am Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart time
Previous Minutes: WG Minutes
Web Conference details:
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/7479215691
or Phone: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088, Meeting ID: 747 921 5691
Now comments are enabled so please:
- sign-up if you do not already have a login
- add comments on the relevant wiki pages
Comments on draft FHIR representations are appreciated.
Please also add comments on desirable agenda items or proposed work items.
email list - sign in with google account or register you email with google id to join: https://groups.google.com/a/hl7.org.au/forum/?hl=en#!forum/patient-administration-working-group
What time are these meetings normally scheduled to be held please?
Wed Every 2 weeks 11 am AEST - so now!